WATER INFRASTRUCTURE: IT’S WHAT WE DO.
WE LISTEN. WE THINK. WE SOLVE PROBLEMS.
At the heart of LDA Engineering is our most critical natural resource – water.
Our team consults with public and private clients from East Tennessee to the Middle East to address their water-related challenges.
You won’t get an earful from us. It’s the other way around with LDA. We listen carefully to you and concentrate our expert, experienced team’s passion for problem-solving on the innovative and cost-effective solutions you want and deserve. Our results are creative yet practical.
Contact LDA Engineering today and let us help you solve your utility or municipal water challenge. It starts with us listening.
Our Vice President Greg Jones explains what our firm specializes in, where we’re located and what services we provide. Check it out to learn more about how we can help you and your team.
OUR LATEST PROJECTS
WE WORK HARD AND SMART FOR OUR CLIENTS.
Click on the categories below to view a sampling of our projects.
Proud to be a Gold Sponsor of the 2014 KY/TN Water Professionals Conference, July 20-23. For more information, visit their website.
- Piney Flats Industrial Park
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Expansion
- Green Infrastructure Master Plan
- Marietta Transportation Improvements Program Management
- Dalen Products, Inc.
- Kingsport Industrial Park
- Water Storage Expansion
- Greenway Water Booster Station Upgrades
- West End Improvements for Rarity Ridge
- Amsha and Dibis Pump Stations
- Morristown Stormwater Program Management
- Oak Ridge Pump Station Improvements
- East Tennessee Progress Center (ETPC) Extension
- Debi Circle/Stubblefield Creek Flood Study
- Kingsport Regional Stormwater Detention Pond Removal Study
- Fall Creek/ETVID Drainageways Stabilization
- Oak Ridge Data Collection and GIS
- Spring Creek Basin Rehabilitation
- Carriger Street Water Line Extension
- Emory Valley Basin Rehabilitation
- Possum Creek Interceptor
- Morristown Data Collection and GIS
- Water System Improvements
- Morristown Pump Station Improvements
- West Knox Water Booster Station Improvements
- State Route 36 Water Relocation
- Johnson City Regional Sewer System Upgrades
- Altamont Sewer Shed
- Liberty Bell Water Line
- Oostanaula Creek Planning Study and Water Quality Enhancement
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrades
- Rarity Ridge Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Turtle Park Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Phase VI Sewer Improvements Pump Station Rehabilitation
- Huntsville Raw Water Impoundment
- Meadow Park Water Treatment Plant Raw Water Intake
- Citico Creek Interceptor Rehabilitation
- Downtown Water System Improvements
- Tree Streets District Drainage Study
- Renaissance Park Rain Garden & Pervious Parking Lot
- City-Wide Stormwater Drainage Improvements
- Ellistown Sanitary Sewer Lift Station & Force Main Design
- Wastewater System Program Management
- Wastewater Program Management
- Founders Park
- Lincoln Memorial University Integrated Water Management Plan
- Warner Park
- Tennessee School for the Deaf: HVAC System in Ward Building
- Downtown Drainage and Redevelopment
- Wetlands Consulting and Warehouse Expansion for Dalen Products
- Water Treatment Plant Expansion and Upgrades
OUR GREAT CLIENTS
OUR LATEST TWEETS
OUR LATEST BLOG POSTS
October 22, 2014
September 9, 2014
July 7, 2014